Thursday, April 19, 2018

A coordinated effort led by Councilwoman Patty Licata to retaliate against me for exposing her family’s greed and corruption…


Three ethics complaints were filed against me last summer in a one month period.  One was filed by Dominic Miller.  A second by Patty Licata.  The third by Debra Kwapniewski.  The alleged violation?  I discuss local government on my blog and some of my posts don’t support “school staff”.  The school staff in question happen to be out of control Lodi politicians and/or union activists.


Before I was even sworn in to the Board, the Licata family was telling everyone that they would be filing ethics complaints over my blog to get me off the Board.  For them, it was all about retaliation. 


The timing of the three ethics complaints points to a coordinated effort.  The three complaints were all the basically the same.  Each used a different set of posts for the same time period. 


We know of Licata’s summer connection to Miller and how they worked together.  Debra Kwapniewksi, reluctant to answer other questions, admitted the following:

Their actions were petty and poorly thought out.  They fell flat.  D Kwap is the only one still going because her attorney wants to keep taking money from teachers’ pay checks for as long as she can.


A reminder to Councilwoman Licata and those she coordinated with: