Sunday, November 12, 2023

Throughout New Jersey, “Kwapniewski v Curioni” Continues to Be Used in Ethics Complaints Targeting Constitutional Rights of Board Members…


It continues to be brought to my attention that a large number of ethics complaints throughout New Jersey are still being driven by Elissa Mizzone Testa’s dishonest writing titled “Kwapniewski v Curioni”. 

If a board member posts anything on social media that someone doesn’t like, they are now a target of an ethics complaint citing “Kwapniewski v Curioni”.

If a board member expresses any personal opinion in any setting about any educational topic, they are now a target of an ethics complaint citing “Kwapniewski v Curioni”.

We still live in America, and we still have constitutional rights protecting the expression of free speech, free press, and the right to assemble. 

For any Board Member in New Jersey who has become a victim of a frivolous ethics complaint in the name of “Kwapniewski v Curioni” and comes across this blog while doing research, here are facts for you to consider for your defense:

1)   Elissa Mizzone Testa is a proven liar.  She intentionally lied in saying that the School Ethics Commission found probable cause against me for my blog posts.   After her lie was called out multiple times even by the SEC itself, she continued with the lie without consequence.

2)  Records show that NJEA Attorney Gail Oxfeld wrote the decision for Elissa Mizzone Testa.  Word for word.  How has Elissa Mizzone Testa not been fired?  How has Elissa Mizzone Testa not been disbarred?

3)  I did NOT participate in Elissa Mizzone Testa’s hearing.  I told her and her office to correct her lies beforehand and she refused.  

4)  I represented myself pro se.  I saved Lodi taxpayers $15,000 by refusing to use an insurance provided attorney three times (each time with a $5,000 deductible for the Lodi taxpayers).

5)  My posts in question are still up today and have been validated.

6)  Dominic Miller and Patricia Licata filed the same ethics complaints against me as Kwapniewski and the NJEA.  The School Ethics Commission did NOT find probable cause against me for any of the complaints.  Three complaints were filed targeting my free speech on this blog.  No probable cause was found for any of the three.

7)  The School Ethics commission had rejected Elissa Mizzone Testa’s decision and remanded it back to her.  Click on the link below:

Lodi By The Numbers: Search results for free speech lives another day (lodioverhaul.blogspot.com)

8)  Elissa Mizzone Testa did not correct or change anything from her initial decision, yet the SEC eventually accepted it after documented interference from the Murphy administration, the Giacobbe firm, and others that had also been exposed for corruption on this blog.

9)  Link to “Exceptions” submitted:

Lodi By The Numbers: Another Round: "Exceptions" Submitted to the Commissioner of Education... (lodioverhaul.blogspot.com)

Lodi By The Numbers: “EXCEPTIONS” just submitted to the School Ethics Commission (July 7, 2019) … (lodioverhaul.blogspot.com)

10)  Link to past posts using the search term “testa”:

Lodi By The Numbers: Search results for testa (lodioverhaul.blogspot.com)

11)  I never faced one day of suspension while on the Lodi Board of Education.  My posts are all still up.  I am honored that the NJEA spent six figures targeting me and that I became such a target of the Murphy administration.  What does bother me is that the decision is being used four years later by communists in government to target the free speech of others while using the title only without any facts of the case.  This is why I am once again posting the facts for those currently being targeted in the name of “Kwapniewski v Curioni”.