Thursday, February 15, 2018

Joe Leto misrepresented my email and then stopped himself from reading it out loud...



On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Ryan Curioni wrote:

Joe,

I hope you received some form of guidance from the School Ethics Commission or the New Jersey School Board's Association before you moved forward with this controversial action.  If you received any guidance, can you please forward it to me?  If not, the Board should wait until the SEC reviews the Doctrine of Necessity Resolution.  Lodi was required to send the SEC a copy of the Resolution in which they would place as an agenda item and discuss at their next meeting.

Ryan Curioni


On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 11:27 AM, Joseph Leto wrote:

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a quick announcement.

I appointed a Superintendent contract negotiation committee consisting of the following trustees.

Jeff Telep, Mike Nardino, Phil Carbonetti, and myself as an ex officio member.

Thank you,

Joe