Friday, June 8, 2018

Kwapniewski and Oxfeld milking the NJEA for as long as they can…






Link to the Motion by D Kwap and Oxfeld that was emailed to me today:




A year has passed since D Kwap and Oxfeld began launching their frivolous, baseless complaints.


Oxfeld is unsuccessful in everything she files, yet she still gets paid.  Of course her money is taken from teachers’ paychecks without their consent.


Teachers I have spoken to all state that Kwapniewski has not disclosed the amount she and Oxfeld have drained from their union dues for these frivolous complaints.  D Kwap’s interrogatories show the same.


Oxfeld’s track record over the last year in Lodi:


1)  She failed miserably with her ethics complaint against Al Mastrofilipo:




2)   Her PERC complaint went nowhere:




3)  Her Tort Notice expired.




Kwapniewski and Oxfeld can repeat themselves over and over again for as long as they like.  The posted salaries came straight from the BOE budget that is available to the public.  I always cited where the figures came from.  D Kwap did receive her job via patronage as I have shown time and time again.  All of my criticisms of Kwapniewksi was directed at her role as political activist and union bully.  I never used my Board position to go after her as a Pre-K “teacher”.


My response will be made available at time of completion.