Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Middle School Vice-Principal misinformation…






I was shocked to learn that the Middle School does not have an interim/acting vice principal. I informed the Board and the Superintendent on many occasions that we need an acting VP during the search and transfer.    I researched what other districts do while they conduct responsible searches.  I informed them that other districts use retired administrators on a per diem.  I also reminded them that they used a supervisor of curriculum (Jamie Ciofalo) to fill in for principals that were out in the past.


It is unacceptable that there was not an acting VP.  It is unacceptable that Board members were never informed that this was taking place.  It’s outrageous that the “machine candidates” would use this for their flailing, issueless political campaign.  If they were sincere, they would place the blame where it belongs.


Anyone reading this can request tapes to our public meetings where I repeatedly stated we needed an acting VP and informed everyone what other districts do.