Friday, July 14, 2017

Sciarrillo and Miller removed this allegation from their final submission. Why?





At the time of the revision, Dominic Miller was using public funds for private purposes.  He was using a board attorney and public funds to target new board members for political reasons.  He was using public funds to file an ethics complaint against a board member.  That is a violation of the law.  Private funds had to be used.


By submitting the above allegation against me, it would have provided me the opportunity to show how public funds were being used by Dominic Miller for private purposes.


I didn’t allege that for this post:




But I did allege it after I received Sciarrillo’s bills and emails.


The above allegation appeared in an email between Miller and Sciarrillo but it didn’t appear in the final product.


We now know why.