Sunday, July 30, 2017

Immediately before the vote on Sciarrillo’s bills…




From the July 6th meeting, right to before the vote on the bill (Sciarrillo bills discussion):


Nardino:  You would have to abstain too.


Me:  I didn’t receive a benefit.


Miller:  I didn’t receive a benefit either.


Me: You did receive a benefit.


Miller:  We’re not going to get into that.  I’m not going to argue.


Me:  Well, if he reviewed posts for you and you used them in an ethics complaint, he did work for you.


Miller:  He didn’t do any work for me.


Me:  If he didn’t write it for you, he did work for you though.


Miller:  He didn’t do any work for me.


Me:  His posts were in your thing.


Miller:  We went over that and he didn’t do any work for me.


Me:  I know but his posts were in your thing. He did do work for you.


Miller:  He didn’t do any work for me.


Sciarrillo didn’t do any work for Miller?  Click below: