Thursday, July 27, 2017

"Bang, bang, boom."





From the July 6th meeting at 23 minutes (Sciarrillo bills discussion):


Me:  You are saying that you never had anything to do with this complaint?


Sciarrillo: Absolutely not.


Me: Well then who did (question directed at Miller)?


Sciarrillo: What he doesn’t have to answer that.  Well, I can’t give advice.


Me: Well, if you have on here that you drafted the complaint,


Sciarrillo: I didn’t draft the ethics.  Research, preparation, and should have said review.  How many times do I have to say that?


Me: It says drafting of ethics complaint over and over again with board inquiry.


Sciarrillo:  Wait a minute.


Me: Mr. Miller didn’t write this so somebody wrote it.


Sciarrillo: I don’t know.


Me: Well, somebody wrote it.


Sciarrillo: I can’t tell you that answer.


Me: Well, he should tell us.  You should disclose it.


Miller:  I don’t have to disclose it.


Me:  Well, if someone making money off the district wrote it for you,


Miller:  Nobody is making money off the district.


Me: You didn’t write this.


Miller: OK.


Me: You know you didn’t write this.


Miller:  OK.  If you say so.


Me:  If you are having a Board Attorney who is billing us saying he is drafting an ethics complaint and you didn’t write it,


Miller: OK, if you think so.


Sciarrillo:  Mr. Curioni, I am saying it over and over again.  It was 3 slips on the bill, all 3 say the same thing.  I apologize, my clerk’s mistake.  I don’t need to explain this to you but I will explain it to you.  You hit 3 keys- bang, bang, bang and it prints the line.  And she went bang, bang, boom and it did it three times exactly this way.  She hit the key next to the one she should have.


Link to some bills: