Thursday, January 25, 2018

Maybe you heard Bob Marra calling me a “liar” last night…





At last night’s meeting, I informed the public that Bob Marra called me in July and tried to convince me to go along with allowing conflicted board members (members with relatives working under Quatrone) to negotiate Quatrone’s contract.  At the time, I informed Bob Marra that Al Mastrofilipo and Jeff Telep had to negotiate because they were the only two without conflicts. 


Bob Marra responded last night by calling me a liar over and over again.  He claimed he never called me in July.


Please see my phone records below for July 10th.  In fact, I told Bob Marra last night that I was in Long Valley when he was calling me.  Sure enough, that Hackettstown location is shown.



During that conversation in July, Bob Marra tried to convince me to break the rules for Quatrone’s contract negotiations.  He clearly stated that we should give him the $33,000 raise he was seeking but we can challenge the $270,000 in sick days he wanted.


Lodi has the right to know how our BOE operates.  It’s anything but "children first".  It’s worse than you can ever imagine.


Don’t call me a liar again unless you can back it up.