Sunday, December 10, 2017

LEA leaders planned well in advance to attain a 100% conflicted board…





Debra Kwapniewski and Gail Oxfeld filed their laughable “unfair practice charges” on July 27th.


Counts 2 and 3 applied to me.  Click on the link below to view the charges:




The charges were filed four days before the deadline to run for Lodi Board of Education.  By then, they knew they would be supporting the candidates with the worst conflicts of interest.  They also knew what that would lead to. 


In their complaint, they sought to have me removed from future union negotiations.  I am NOT on teacher union negotiations.  I can’t be on teacher negotiations because I have an “aunt” that teaches in Lodi.


Why would they seek to have me barred from negotiations when it was NOT an issue?  Because they were planning ahead for a 100% conflicted Board.


If the LEA had its way on November 7th, all nine Board members in January would have a conflict that would prohibit them from teacher negotiations.  Witnessing how some tried to use “doctrine of necessity” for the superintendent’s contract negotiations over the summer, the LEA leaders wanted the same for themselves. 


The only downside the LEA saw with a 100% conflicted board is that I would still be there.  Thus, you saw their desperate attempt to bar me from future negotiations.


At some point, outside government agencies really need to investigate their plot and what it means for the taxpayers of Lodi.


The LEA’s political actions were really bad for students and public education.


Link to old post: