Saturday, June 24, 2017

I welcome the ethics complaint filed against me by Dominic Miller…





I received the following package today.  Christmas came early. (click on link below):


This will give me a new platform to expose Lodi corruption and waste.


I look forward to answering this complaint and supplying the School Ethics Commission and Department of Education with lots of information pertaining to the $8M administration building scam, Mr. Quatrone’s excessive compensation at a time when Lodi is ranked 292 out of 337 and failed its QSAC review, and Mr. Capizzi’s off the charts contract that was negotiated secretly by Miller and then lied about at a public meeting. 


I stand by all the posts that Miller attached to his complaint.   They are truthful.  They can be backed up with evidence.  I have every right to express my opinion.  I have every right to inform Lodi residents of matters affecting them.  Nothing was confidential.  Nothing was purported as representing the Board's positions.


This ethics complaint is equivalent to a whistleblower case.  I exposed corruption and waste so I was retaliated against.


Dominic Miller claimed he is incapable of answering an ethics complaint without a taxpayer funded attorney.  How did he file one?


Dominic Miller did not write this complaint.  Someone making money off the district wrote it and he signed his name.


I will set an example for Dominic Miller, Joe Licata, Mike Nardino, and Jonathan Carafa.  I will answer this complaint without an attorney and I will NOT cost the Lodi taxpayers one penny.  I call on them to do the same.  Money spent on themselves is money taken away from our schools.