Thursday, August 2, 2018

I NEVER called the “show case for success” boring…





Joe Leto’s post is petty and dishonest.  “Show case for success” never came out of my mouth.  The conversation began with me talking about the Board Attorney presentations from the week before where an attorney said it wouldn’t make sense for the Board to have their attorney sit through a BUDGET PRESENTATION where they are paid with tax dollars and their presence would not be necessary. “Budget presentation” came out of mouth when I began this conversation.  Not “show case for success”.


In fact, the show case for success has been the best part of our meetings.  My favorite presentation was the trivia from Columbus School.  It was also fun to spin the wheel during the Middle School presentation.  All school presentations involving the students were well done and interesting.


People saw through Leto's distortion.