Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Dominic Miller was also using Board Attorney Alisa DiChiara as his personal attorney…





Dominic Miller sent Board Attorney Alisa Dichiara lots of emails.  Many were about his self-interests and not the board’s.  Many were political in nature.  He was sending emails all different times of the day.  The one above was sent at 3 AM.


Miller was emailing Ms. DiChiara about my blog posts a day before Mr. Sciarrillo began billing the district to review the same.


Miller was emailing Ms. DiChiara about my requests for a closed session to discuss a very serious matter.  My requests were ignored and later denied.  The ethics complaints against me began piling on shortly after. 


As a board member, I requested to see the emails between Mr. Miller and Ms. DiChiara.  Although the emails would be confidential and I couldn’t share them, I still had right to see them because of my attorney-client privilege as a board member.


The district withheld Ms. DiChiara’s responses.  The district tried to withhold Mr. Sciarrillo’s responses but I eventually received some.


Mr. Miller used both board attorneys as though they were his personal attorneys.  It seems that Mr. Miller’s self-interests are the top priority.


A timeline of the emails clearly show I was retaliated against for questioning actions of the three big wigs.