Saturday, September 14, 2019

It’s Time to Address a Long Running Lie…




Since I joined the board in 2017, a district employee has been telling workers that he supervises that the board (along with myself) plan to privatize and outsource their jobs.


Truth:  Not once has the board ever discussed privatization in my presence.  Not once have I ever discussed privatization with anyone.


During my years on the board I have fought harder for the FAIR treatment of ALL employees than the corrupt political families ever have.  I have fought harder for the FAIR treatment of ALL employees than the NJEA ever has.  I have stood up for groups of employees that have been abused, disrespected, and neglected by the corrupt political families and some self-serving LEA leaders.


“Privatization” is coming out of the mouth of one person- the person lying about others.