Friday, September 27, 2019

Boards Should have More Independence and Less Group Think…



I am running as an Independent candidate in this board race.  I am not affiliated with any political group, their Facebook pages or campaign literature.


I believe that each candidate should be judged as an individual.  Each candidate should run on their own record.  Each candidate should answer for their own prior campaign pledges.  Each candidate should speak for himself or herself.


When I filed my ELEC paperwork, I listed myself as candidate, campaign manager, and treasurer to keep out any political influence.  I refuse to accept any campaign contributions from others.  I believe this allows one to be independent, fair, and objective (not beholden to anyone). 


As we proceed in this campaign, I am proud to run on my own record and to answer for myself.