Wednesday, October 17, 2018

“Children First” is intentionally concealing the names of their shady contributors…




“Children First” is intentionally concealing the names of its contributors by claiming that $4,250 came from contributions of $300 or less.  The only contributor they listed is Marco Cangialosi with a $500 contribution.


Link to a report from CF that was posted today:




The corrupt machine only runs on large contributions as their past reports clearly show.  People give thousands to their campaigns and receive NO BID contracts in return.


CF is clearly concealing the names of their contributors to skirt the state’s pay-to-play regulations governing boards of education. 


CF should show the voters of Lodi exactly where every dollar from this report came from to ensure that people aren’t paying for school contracts and jobs and that those currently receiving contracts from the district are not funneling money into board elections.


My personal experience running in Lodi gives me insight into how CF operates and why they are concealing contributor names.  While I was running for office in Lodi, some long time CF/United backers offered me wads of cash for my campaign.  They wanted to cover both sides.  I was told to use the money but not tell anyone where it came from.  The individuals acknowledged that they also contributed to the other side.


Of course I turned down the cash.  The machine politicians that I ran against can’t say the same. 


Post about CF’s 2016 campaign:




Posts about CF’s 2017 campaign: