Sunday, September 24, 2017

Joe Leto or Joe Licata? Is there a difference?





In April, Joe Leto IV sent me this long rambling letter:




The letter says a lot about Joe and why he is unfit for the Lodi Board of Education:


Irresponsible


If you are going make accusations about someone, do your homework.  “lodiprimafacie” is not my blog.  Joe’s false accusations are reckless and irresponsible.


Arrogant


It’s very arrogant to correct other people’s grammar.  It’s more arrogant to correct other people’s grammar while using all the wrong grammar.  It was never my grammar you were correcting.  And I was never an English teacher.


Full of one’s self


I could care less about your job at Fairway or anywhere else.  I never wrote about it because I would never be interested in it.  Someone full of himself would think everyone is interested.


Licata Flunkie


I told Leto’s friends to inform him that I am NOT “lodiprimafacie”.  They responded “Joe listens to the Licatas”.


I was not surprised by that response because the letter sounds like it was written by a Licata.


Joe Licata and Joe Leto share more than just their initials.


Young and inexperienced, they latch on to the political machine like two groupies.  They dream that the machine can carry them into office so they can achieve a sense of self-importance.


Big egos, no substance.  They can’t say one sentence without telling you they went to Seton Hall (as though the people of Lodi are so impressed).  They can’t articulate a reason for running.  They won’t tell you where they stand on the issues.