Thursday, July 9, 2015

I call it saving the Lodi taxpayers $7,052.25. Spiniello calls it “sour grapes”.






While campaigning, many residents asked me to recoup the tax dollars being wrongfully spent on United’s CAMPAIGN MAILING.   I promised that I would.  And I did.


From tonight’s northjersey.com article:




They paid it back one week after I filed a complaint.  The Lodi politicians knew they couldn’t win this battle. 






Side Note:  As Borough Attorney, Alan Spiniello should at least pretend to be above politics and refrain from making ignorant comments to the paper.  Here is his quote to the newspaper in 2014 for an article about a police officer retaliated against by Tony Luna.

"Borough Attorney Alan Spiniello said Thursday he hadn’t seen the suit but the claims “sound ridiculous.”"


I think everyone could agree that it was Alan Spiniello that sounded ridiculous.  Despite being paid $160,000 a year for a very limited part-time job, he doesn't do his homework.