Monday, November 21, 2022

Vinny Martin Was Very Involved in Making Donald Scorzetti Lodi Police Chief. Vinny Martin Has a Personal Interest in Controlling Lodi’s Police Chief and His Sidekick Dominic Miller. In Light of Recent News Stories, Draw Your Own Conclusions.

 

Above: In 2018, Vinny Martin referred to me as a "lone-wolf" as I objected to the corrupt process in which he made Donald Scorzetti "Lodi Police Chief"


The Lodi mayor and council had so many conflicts of interest with Donald Scorzetti, they had to go to Superior Court to seek permission to vote on making Donald Scorzetti Police Chief.  I submitted opposition to their motion.  Click on the link below:

scorzetti opposition blog.pdf - Google Drive

 

Vinny Martin and Vinny Caruso responded to my motion with personal attacks.  Click on the link below:

2 vinnys response to my opposition.pdf - Google Drive

 

In the response, Vinny Martin referred to me as a “lone-wolf who appears not able to get along with anyone”.


Someone whose business has repeatedly been busted for prostitution and illegal drugs had the audacity to call me names and make up lies.

 

Years later, the public can see that I was right about Vinny Martin and I was right about Donald Scorzetti.  Everything I said was truthful.  The judge that allowed Lodi’s mayor and council to vote with such horrible conflicts hurt Lodi badly.