Friday, November 25, 2022

I sent the following email to the “personnel committee” immediately following our January 22nd meeting. (Post Date: April 6, 2018)




At our personnel meeting, I asked Mr. Quatrone why the HS Secretary position wasn’t posted on the district website or in the Record newspaper like the other positions being filled that week.  I expressed concern that the position wasn’t advertised and that there were only 6 resumes. 


As I left the meeting, I made a phone call.  I told the person that I while I speaking to Frank Quatrone, his face turned beet red as he handed me the name of the person he recommended for HS Secretary.  I never heard the name before but I could tell something was going on.  The person replied: that’s Donald Scorzetti’s girlfriend.  I said, “You have to be kidding me”.


I submitted the email above.  As a Board member, I wanted a fair and open process.  The public deserved it.  The applicants deserved it.


Frank Quatrone, his six members, and their attorney are claiming that I was “trying to administer our schools” by advocating for fair hiring practices.