Friday, September 9, 2022

Lodi’s case to be heard in Superior Court on May 24th (Post Date: May 17, 2018)





Background:


On February 19th, I posted the following:




On April 5th, the following public notice appeared in the newspaper:




It was covered in the Record newspaper:




Update:


On April 11th, I submitted Opposition to their motion.  Click below to view what I filed:




Today, I received the Borough’s response to my Opposition.  It was answered by Vincent Caruso and Vincent Martin. Click below to view the response by the two Vinnys:




I am posting this information because I believe in transparency.  I believe that Lodi residents have the right to see who provided facts and who did not.  Who is truthful?


I find it interesting that both Vinnys took personal shots at me instead of addressing the facts that I presented.


Both demonstrated a lack of professionalism and self-control.


I may have filed the Opposition as an individual but I speak for many Lodi residents.  I was fortunate to have been elected by hard-working, honest Lodi residents that want to end Lodi’s longtime corruption- you know the type of Lodi residents working two jobs so Vinny Caruso can collect a $10,4000/month public pension while simultaneously collecting a $140,000 public salary.  And the struggling Lodi residents that made Vinny Martin rich enough to become a partner in strip clubs.