Friday, September 2, 2016

I challenge Jamie Ciofalo to a debate.


My email box was full tonight from concerned Lodi parents and residents.  All were very supportive of my site and very disturbed by a facebook post of Mr. Ciofalo.


People view my website and have no idea what Mr. Ciofalo is talking about.  I only discuss issues and ideas.  I never engage in personal attacks.


I never met Mr. Ciofalo.  I have nothing personal against him.  While I was looking into Joe Licata’s abuses at the Lodi Drug Alliance years ago, Jamie Ciofalo’s name came up everywhere I looked.  I couldn’t believe what the two them were getting away with at the Drug Alliance, at the “Club”, and in our schools. 


Apparently, Jamie Ciofalo speaks and writes on behalf of Licata, Miller, and the Capizzi Team.  Therefore, I hope he will represent them at a debate.


I would like to debate education, ethics, and each of our visions on how to move Lodi forward.