Monday, September 5, 2016

Cyber-stalking is a serious matter.





Over the weekend, Jamie Ciofalo became unhinged.  He went to social media and accused me twice of “cyber-stalking” and “cyber-harassing”.  Why?  Because I posted that he earns the same as the New Jersey Commissioner of Education ($141,000).  I have previously posted that he was working for Licata at the Club while the Lodi taxpayers were paying him to work in our schools.


Equating my posts about local government to “cyber-stalking” is outrageous and distasteful.  He purposely led people to believe that I was posing a physical threat to him and his family.


Children have committed suicide over cyber-bullying.  Ciofalo diminishes the severity of real cyber-bullying when he uses it as a means to seek sympathy for himself.


When the New York Times publishes a story about Trump’s past business practices, does he cry he is being “cyber-stalked”?  When foxnews.com reports on Hillary’s emails, does she cry she is “cyber-harassed”?


How can Ciofalo run bullying workshops when he doesn’t understand the difference?  How can he be empathetic to children when he makes everything about himself?


I am sure the “Capizzi Team” put Ciofalo up to his.  They should consider a new spokesperson.  


The two officers running for BOE should explain to Ciofalo what “cyber-stalking” really is. 


I will not take his defamatory statements lightly.  I demand a public apology.