Monday, January 18, 2016

More holes in Tommy’s fairytale…



A new first appearing on the Lodi Housing Minutes (November 19, 2015) which just went online:




If the tape recorder didn’t work, how was Tommy able to transcribe so much of the following conversation?  You can’t get that much of a conversation from memory.  Please read pages 3-5 from the Lodi Housing link below:




And if Tommy deletes those minutes on the LHA website, you can read them on my scribd account:




How convenient that Tommy was the transcriber.  He was able to omit his defamatory statements.




The November 19th minutes were supposedly approved on December 16, 2015.


Tommy emailed me on December 15th, asking me if  I was going to pay $46 for the tape.  He never mentioned any problem with the recording.


Tommy’s attorney Conrad Olear emailed me on Christmas Eve, eight days after the minutes were approved.  He never mentioned any problem with the tape recording.  In fact, he was seeking my deposit for the tape at that time.


Tommy’s story doesn’t add up.  Tommy’s dates don’t add up.


Tommy has something to hide.


And it was somewhere in here: