Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bruce Masopust promised a report on the Drug Alliance…





Instead, he delivered more consulting fees to Joe Licata.

I asked for an update on the promised report which was supposed to have been issued last week.  I attended the work session last week just to hear the report.  There was none.

Bruce now claims the report will be issued at April’s work session.

I asked if the report can be issued at the regular meeting.  Bruce and Spiniello refused. 

I pointed out that the work session is held in a very small room and those attending are stuck in a corner without access to what everyone else is reading and discussing.  They still refused.

I reminded them that I OPRA-ed the minutes and reports for the Drug Alliance and this administration produced none.  How is Joe Licata getting paid to “facilitate meetings” when he has no minutes for any meetings?  How is he getting paid to complete “quarterly reports” when he won’t produce one report?

How can they continue paying Joe Licata consulting fees when they know they are not in compliance and they never even issued their report?  Why didn’t they hold off on the consulting fees until after their report?  $550 here and $350 there can add up pretty quickly.

Bruce said if things are “procedurally wrong”, they will be addressed. 

I think we moved beyond “procedurally wrong” two years ago.