Sunday, November 3, 2019

I Have a Strong Record of Fighting for the Fair Treatment of All Lodi School Employees…



What you may not know:


I recently called out administrators in the board office when they tried to violate civil service regulations pertaining to a promotion.  It turned out I was right.


I have submitted emails to the interim superintendent calling out back room discussions to privatize custodial jobs and not fill vacant positions.




I have recently stood up for employees who were being unfairly retaliated against for political reasons.


Registered nurses recently received a better contract because it was negotiated by me and George Panagioutou.  We actually did research unlike the board members that came before us.  Nancy Cardone did NOT vote yes to approve that contract.  Instead she threw a nasty look and abstained without giving reason.


I voted against withholding an increment from a school employee who I felt was being unfairly treated.  Quatrone and his puppets began a vote to withhold the increment without even Ricing the employee.  Nancy Cardone gleefully exclaimed during a public meeting:  “Rice him like a bride!”




What I have witnessed during my three years on the board:


Many school employees have been unfairly targeted for a takedown just so their positions can be filled by family and friends of Lodi politicians.


Many school employees have had action taken against them without due process.


Many board members have acted on the word of certain administrators without ever asking to see evidence.


When all of these abuses were taking place, where was Nancy Cardone?  She engaged in the abuses or enabled the abuses.


Where was the LEA?  They were too busy self-dealing, gobbling up all the new stipend positions, and working on sidebar agreements for themselves.


Where was the NJEA?  They were too busy stuffing their pockets with teacher union dues, filing frivolous complaints, and running political campaigns.