Sunday, August 22, 2021

Phil Murphy is Using Public Funds to Distribute Propoganda With His Picture Within 90 Days of His Election...


Five minutes ago, someone being paid by the State of New Jersey rang my door bell, handed me a door knocker with Phil Murphy's image,  and asked me if I have been vaccinated. 

I politely told the woman that I don't trust the government because they have been completely dishonest regarding the experimental vaccines. I also informed her that the vaccines aren't working because everyone knows fully vaccinated people that are sick with covid.

There is no question that that the people knocking on the doors and Murphy's literature are funded by the State of New Jersey and not Phil Murphy's political campaign. We are within 90 days of an Election.  Phil Murphy's image and quote are spotlighted on the propoganda.

Phil Murphy should reimburse the State for all costs associated with his self-promotion within 90 days of his Election.

Past blog posts on the 90 day rule and Election Law:

https://lodioverhaul.blogspot.com/search?q=lodi+update+violation&m=1