Wednesday, May 24, 2017

If you don’t like it, don’t read it.



Politicians/school employees Licata, Carafa, and their cheerleaders behaved like animals tonight.  They don’t like this blog so they had some union leadership make me their target. 


Once again, I ran to improve our schools. I ran to provide a form of checks and balance.  I sought nothing for myself.


I represent the real people of Lodi.


I know Lodi has some great employees.  I feel sorry for them.  They weren’t represented well tonight. 


Since I was targeted, I will point out a few concerns that I have kept to myself:


1)    It’s unprofessional to wear black union t-shirts in the classroom.  There should be a dress code enforced by administrators.  Students are wearing khakis and polo shirts and educators are wearing t-shirts.  What’s wrong with this picture?


2)  It’s unconscionable for union leadership to tell dedicated teachers to stop providing extra help.  It’s not their business to tell dedicated teachers not to attend events supporting children.


3)  It’s mob-like to march on two board members' properties in order to “send a message”.  How were those board members chosen?  I am new to the board.  I am not doing negotiations.  I never said anything negative towards our educators.


It’s wrong to hurt children in order to achieve a goal.  It’s wrong to harass in order to achieve a goal.  That's typical NJEA.  Try earning something on merit!


How about behaving like adults?  How about finding common ground? How about setting a good example for our youth?


I will always be objective and represent everyone fairly despite the disrespect of the loud mouths and crybabies.


And I will continue to post on this blog.