Saturday, July 29, 2017

“He swore to uphold the law, not to break it.”


From the July 6th meeting at 37 minutes (Sciarrillo bills discussion):


Me:  Mr. Miller has been very dishonest.  I have emails from him.  He has been very dishonest.  And I think it would have been good if we had his emails tonight that we could clarify things.


Sciarrillo:  Just for the record, I am standing here as an attorney.  That’s your opinion that he has been dishonest.  Nobody has any facts to support it.


Me:  No.  I have emails from him.


Nardino:  So you think he’s dishonest?


Me: He was clearly dishonest.


Carafa:  That’s your opinion.


Nardino:  He’s an officer of the court.  He swore to uphold the law, not to break it.


Me:  Exactly.  That is what I am shocked about.


Carafa:  That’s your opinion.  That’s nobody else’s.


Nardino:  It’s only your opinion Ryan.