Thursday, July 27, 2017

"I did"...Miller clearly stated that he wrote the ethics complaint.



From the July 6th meeting at 32:15 minutes (Sciarrillo bills discussion):


Me:  Ethics complaints have to be filed by individuals.  They can’t be filed on behalf of a board.


Sciarrillo:  That’s true.


Me:  And tax dollars can’t be used to file them.


Sciarrillo:  No.  That’s true.


Me:  Mr. Miller had someone write it for him and he won’t disclose who wrote it for him and all of a sudden your bills have a whole bunch of things that say ethics complaints.  Mr. Miller can disclose right now who wrote it for him.


Miller:  Were you with me when I did it?


Me: I know you didn’t write this.


Miller: OK.


Me:  You couldn’t answer one so how did you write one?


Miller:  It got sent back to me because it was deficient so I had to resend it back.


Me: You wrote this?


Miller: I did.


Me: No you didn’t.


Miller: OK.  That’s your belief Ry.  I am not going to argue with you back and forth.