Sunday, November 6, 2016

Miller and Vara took away your vote. Take away theirs.





For the 2012 presidential election, 8,070 Lodi voters cast ballots.  It is possible to see those numbers again this year.


Who should decide if Lodi should spend $7.5 million tax dollars on an administration building for 22 employees?  9 Board members or 8,070 Lodi voters?


I say the voters.  That is the spirit of democracy.


Last year, I asked the Board to place the $7.5 million question on the November ballot even if the referendum vote was nonbinding.  I told the Board it was in their interest to poll the residents because they might see that 99% of Lodi is against it.


The Board ignored my suggestion.


It is time to topple the Capizzi Dictatorship.


It is time restore power to the people.


If elected, I want everyone at the table for every big issue.  That includes school employees, taxpayers, parents, students, community activists, and everyone else.


I believe in representative government, not puppets that thumb their nose at the real people.