Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Subject: Addendum on my front steps


From: Ryan Curioni  
Date: 3/27/18 5:19 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Frank Quatrone <frank.quatrone@lodi.k12.nj.us>, Marc Capizzi <marc.capizzi@lodi.k12.nj.us>, Joseph Leto 
Subject: Addendum on my front steps

To All,

I just opened the addendum for tomorrow night's meeting which includes three controversial contracts.  The Board never discussed these contracts once.  We didn't even discuss them at our work session last night.  Less than 24 hours is not enough time for me to review them.  I am requesting that these contracts be taken off tomorrow's agenda and rescheduled for a later vote when there is adequate time to review them.  If you disregard this request which is more than fair, complaints will be filed.  Because you have been alerted before the vote, none of you should attempt to use Lodi tax dollars to defend yourselves against these complaints.

You continue to violate public trust. It is more than clear that you did this today to retaliate against me for questioning your irresponsible budget at last night's meeting. 

Ryan Curioni