Sunday, July 21, 2019

Karen Viciouscana continues to be the nasty attack person for Lodi’s old CORRUPT political machine…




During the recent municipal election, Karen Viscana (along with Nancy Cardone) engaged in a nasty smear campaign against certain CAC candidates.  Eye witnesses even saw her taking door knockers off of Garden Street properties.  Seven decades of viciousness is nothing to be proud of. 


Karen Viscana is currently accusing me of other people’s posts and administering other people’s pages.  Karen has always been dishonest.


Karen Viscana is fully aware that I am not on Facebook or any other social media.  Karen Viscana is fully aware that this blog is the only site I post.


Karen is also a two face.


Two weeks ago, she told me that she knows that I really care about transparency and that she wished I was on the superintendent search committee being I was an educator.


During a meeting about the Greg St. warehouse, Karen told me that she wanted to get along and that she didn't know why I mentioned her on this blog.  I told her that I only mentioned her after people were texting me screenshots of insulting things she posted about me.  She tried to be nice as she asked if I can remove the post about her involvement with the Main St. methadone clinic that was set to open under her administration.  I was nice enough to remove that post.


A few years ago, she told me at catering hall that she reads my blog and agrees with what I say.  She said she would be having a heart attack if she was still on the council with what they were doing. 


Dishonest. Negative. Two-faced.  Vicious.