Saturday, July 6, 2019

After 2 unsuccessful years with other judges and agencies, the NJEA finally found OAL Judge Elissa Mizzone Testa to carry out its attack on free speech…




Since I joined the Lodi BOE in 2017, NJEA activist Debra Kwapniewski and NJEA Attorney Gail Oxfeld have filed multiple frivolous complaints against me and were always unsuccessful.  All targeted my free speech rights to express my personal views on this personal blog.  They have spent TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in teacher union dues (tax dollars) to harass, bully, and attack my free speech.


In 2018, Oxfeld sought a summary decision and wrote that she didn’t want a hearing.  I filed yet another answer to the complaint.  After a judge did not give Oxfeld what she wanted, Oxfeld then asked to have a hearing and got a new judge.  A hearing was scheduled for February 13, 2019.  On that day, I expressed to the judge by telephone during the hearing that I have been harassed long enough by the NJEA and informed her how the NJEA had been unsuccessful in everything it filed against me.  I told the judge to refer to my answers and overwhelming evidence I previously submitted.  The judge felt that this was a knock to her ego.  She was insulted that I did not attend her circus.  I explained that unlike them, I am self- employed and was no longer willing to waste my time on such nonsense.  The judge said she would NOT consider the multiple answers I already submitted or the evidence I submitted. She would only go by what the NJEA activists had to say at the hearing on that day.


Because Elissa Mizzone Testa felt a knock to her ego, she mailed me an initial decision today that was verbatim of what NJEA Oxfeld submitted to her a few months ago.  She did not acknowledge any of the evidence, answers, interrogatories, etc. that I had previously submitted.


Testa is a lawless judge that allowed the most powerful special interest in the state (the NJEA) to write her initial decision.  She was too lazy to review any evidence. Her decision gets sent back to the School Ethics Commission for consideration.


Tomorrow, I will submit my “Exceptions” to all parties.  I will prevail.  By joining the board, I didn’t relinquish my first amendment rights.  In May 2017, Debra Kwapniewski had a right to organize a protest in front of my house and business and I had a right to expose her political motives on my personal blog.  


Side Note:  Elissa Mizzone Testa is a political hack that has pages of campaign contributions listed from her addresses.  There is nothing in her professional background that would qualify her for the judgeship she was handed by Chris Christie.